Eminem is God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10/30/08 Trick Trick Gets Eminem To Be A Villain

3 posters

Go down

10/30/08 Trick Trick Gets Eminem To Be A Villain Empty 10/30/08 Trick Trick Gets Eminem To Be A Villain

Post  Fabz Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:35 am

Trick Trick Gets Eminem To Be A Villain
Thursday, 30 October 2008 | Written by Jason

Lil Wayne has begged Eminem for a feature yet fellow Detroit rapper Trick Trick not only has Eminem on a track "Who Want It" [listen here], but Em is also producing some of his (Trick) new album. Rumors circled Trick has provided protection for Em in the past to which Trick says “That’s some bullshit, if you fuck with him I’ll bust your head but it’s not like I’m just protecting him. That’s my friend. I ride for all my friends.”

Trick recently made news when Yung Berg had his "Autobot" chain stollen at Plan B nightclub in Detroit. Pictures surfaced of Tricks friends, his brother and even his daughter rocking the chain floated all over the internet after Trick repeatedly denied involvement in the fight. He did confirm that the pictures were real, however. “My daughter was properly grounded for that,” Trick revealed. “I had put the chain up in my house and I didn’t put it so far up. Then my daughter decide she want to take pictures with it before she go to school.”

Trick's new album "The Villain" featuring appearances from Eminem, Ice Cube, Royce Da 5'9 plus production from Dr. Dre and Eminem, hits stores on November 11th.
Fabz
Fabz

Male Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

10/30/08 Trick Trick Gets Eminem To Be A Villain Empty Re: 10/30/08 Trick Trick Gets Eminem To Be A Villain

Post  Sanjiv Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:13 pm

propz buddy!
Sanjiv
Sanjiv
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Male Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2008-10-23

https://eminemisgod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

10/30/08 Trick Trick Gets Eminem To Be A Villain Empty Re: 10/30/08 Trick Trick Gets Eminem To Be A Villain

Post  Bunny Rabbit Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:31 pm

yeah bro....gud one
Bunny Rabbit
Bunny Rabbit
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Male Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2008-10-27

https://www.facebook.com/findfriends.php?ref_friends#/home.php?re

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down