Eminem is God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

15/12/08 50 Cent Pledges Loyalty To Eminem

2 posters

Go down

15/12/08 50 Cent Pledges Loyalty To Eminem Empty 15/12/08 50 Cent Pledges Loyalty To Eminem

Post  Sanjiv Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:56 pm

As the February 4 release date of his Before I Self Destruct nears, the possibility of 50 Cent leaving the Shady/Aftermath/Interscope fold is becoming more of a reality. Still, even if his business relationship with Eminem comes to a halt with failed renegotiations, Fif said Curtis Jackson and Marshall Mathers will always be friends.

"I'm a loyal person. I'll always be down with Em, regardless to what the scenario is," 50 explained recently in London while talking to MTV UK. "My album requirements will actually be done, and it'll be time to renegotiate. So if things work out, I'll end up staying with Em and Aftermath/Interscope. If the negotiation doesn't go right, then I'll go elsewhere. It won't change our relationship, because Em's so rich it doesn't matter. That's why he'll just take off for two or three years, and you don't hear nothing or see nothing from him and then he comes back, because he can afford to do that."

At the end of his video for "Get Up," 50 pays tribute to Em and Dr. Dre, showing their images in the lab coats from the "In Da Club" clip. The two were supposed to be frozen in the futuristic clip.

"The actual music video [for 'Get Up'] took place within the same place I started, and it actually makes perfect sense for my album to release at the time period it's going to release," he explained. "If you remember correctly, I released Get Rich Or Die Tryin' in February 2003, and [Before I Self Destruct] is actually my final album requirement, so I'm finishing exactly where I started. The music video was me going back to the very beginning again and back to the things that people appreciate me for initially. I was able to capture things from a perspective that they could embrace from me, because they knew that I actually had prior experiences going through different portions of my actual life. So I went back to some of the things that I've experienced that haven't been so pleasurable." ...

Source:
MTV.com
Sanjiv
Sanjiv
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Male Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2008-10-23

https://eminemisgod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

15/12/08 50 Cent Pledges Loyalty To Eminem Empty Re: 15/12/08 50 Cent Pledges Loyalty To Eminem

Post  Bunny Rabbit Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:06 pm

gud read bud........
Bunny Rabbit
Bunny Rabbit
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Male Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2008-10-27

https://www.facebook.com/findfriends.php?ref_friends#/home.php?re

Back to top Go down