Eminem is God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slim Thug Returns With Long-Awaited Sophomore Album

Go down

Slim Thug Returns With Long-Awaited Sophomore Album Empty Slim Thug Returns With Long-Awaited Sophomore Album

Post  Bunny Rabbit Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:00 pm

Houston juggernaut Slim Thug returns with his first official new studio album in over three years. His official KOCH Records/Boss Hogg debut Boss Of All Bosses will see its long-awaited release on Tuesday, March 24th, 2009.

Slim Thug Returns With Long-Awaited Sophomore Album Slim_Thug
Slim Thug made his official major label debut on the Neptunes' Star Trak via Geffen with the 2005 release of Already Platinum. The album went Gold and sold over 150,000 copies its first week. Spawning the hits I Ain't Heard Of That and Like A Boss, Slim Thug also kept his feet firmly entrenched in the hood by releasing a series of incendiary mix tapes on his own.

Slim Thug began his official relationship with KOCH Records with the release of the 2 underground Boss Hogg Outlawz projects (Serve & Collect and Back By Blockular Demand).

His long-awaited sophomore solo album Boss Of All Bosses is his first proper solo album since his departure from Star Trak. The new album contains that same Texas fire that fans have come to expect from Slim. His smash-in-the-making first single, I Run, is already making in-roads at radio were it impacted this week as one of the most added records at Urban and Rhythmic radio.

I Run was produced by Jim Jonsin who produced Lil Wayne's Lollipop and T.I.'s Whatever You Like, among others.

Boss Of All Bosses in stores on March 24th, 2009.
Bunny Rabbit
Bunny Rabbit
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Male Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2008-10-27

https://www.facebook.com/findfriends.php?ref_friends#/home.php?re

Back to top Go down