Eminem is God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you follow any religion???

4 posters

Go down

Do you follow any religion??? Empty Do you follow any religion???

Post  Sanjiv Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:41 pm

I just wanna know who all here follow religion n stuff... Don't just say "YES" or "NO"... explain in detail... if yes then why? and if no then why? tongue

Well Am an Atheist so I don't follow any religion, buh in real I'm a Hindu...

My question is why should we pray? can't we live without praying to God???
Is it compulsory to follow what them priests say? Who the fuck are they to guide us???

Well to me, this all is just bullshit!
Am not saying I hate God or like some other people keep sayin Fuck God... I do believe that something created this universe, The Earth that we see today and stuff like that...

And I keep on listening to people sayin You will go to heaven and you will go to hell - I say Fuck Heaven / Hell... Why do you even care what happens after death? Are you gonna come down to Earth and tell people this is what happened to me and shit like that... But I am sometimes excited to know what happens after death just because if its true, we'll come to know a lot about the future, Earth, etc... that means a hell lotta knowledge.. y'know what am sayin???

It must have started by some muhfucker in ancient times, and its stil continued 'til date... haha its just so fucking funny y'know, we following all these stuff now also... its kinda weird when you just close your eyes and think - Am so fucking stupid to follow these sorta stuff - Like Religion, believe in Heaven / Hell in this century... These all rules musta been destructed long ago, buh 'stil hasn't...

And my friends say that there are evidence of life after death or Reincarnation, buh I suppose Jesus also died and came back ryte? so why didn't he tell all of us, what happens after death, etc etc...

I know am too young (Just 14) to talk about this bullshit, buh yet I don't believe in God, religion, Heaven / Hell...

Peace,
~No offense~
Sanjiv
Sanjiv
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Male Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2008-10-23

https://eminemisgod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Do you follow any religion??? Empty Re: Do you follow any religion???

Post  brain damaged Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:29 am

well, I go to church and stuff like that, but dont realy believe in God. Altrough there are some moments when I pray to God...its usualy cause of shcool :/
brain damaged
brain damaged
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Male Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-10-31

http://www.myspace.com/psetomanijak

Back to top Go down

Post  Fabz Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:42 am

so, i do not follow any religion, originally i would be catholic, but i don´t have believe in this.

I think, the humans just need summem they can follow, they nead a leader and they need hope, they need to persuaded themselves.

And at all all religions are the same, they has believe in sumthing bigger, the most of religions just bring war and violation and at all we can pray under a tree, for what a church??
It´s the same, its not importan where i pray to god *lol*
Fabz
Fabz

Male Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post  ravina Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:17 am

nope! i dont belive in any religion buh humanism...buh yeah originally m a hindu!
n i completely agree wit sanjiv....why shud v pray 2 sumthin or sum1 who v've neva seen??
i find it reaally funny wen sum ppal who pray 2 god n beliv in em' say der arent any ghosts....cuz if dey neva saw god buh still belive in em....why not ghosts>?????????
n as...sanjiv said....i 222 belive der is sumthin..sum energy or sumthin..beyond our knowledge dat has made dis universe.......i dunno who or what....soo i dun beliv in nething!

buh...if ne1 here...belives in god...! plezz//
i wud reaally lyk...if u can DEFINE god 4 me........srsly i wanna knw!!! cuz i don get it....sum religions pray 2 trees...sum...2 statues or stuff lyk it...soooo..how mne types of god do v hav??

funny lyk..how sum ppal....say u DO THIS AND U'LL GO TO HEAVEN....damn man...if reaally by doin dat i'll go 2 heaven....why hasn't dat person done dat itself....wen i c on tv's how sum parents, fathers or mothers SACRIFICE deir lil kids may b...1 yr or few months old.....jus cuz of sum blindfaith on GODD!!!!!

DAMN.......i don get 1 gud reason...2 why shud i beliv in god!!!

newayz....dis topic has no ending...diff ppal....diff faiths!!

P.S. if my above statements has offended ne1....sorry!
itz jus my tots....no offence .... Wink ppal!
ravina
ravina
ravina
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Female Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sanjiv Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:43 pm

Yo you have spit your thoughts in a fuckin' awesome way... happy
Good going... tongue
I truly agree wit ya ravina...

Btw *no offense* is meant to be taken in this forum... so you can share your thoughts fo sure...!
Sanjiv
Sanjiv
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Male Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2008-10-23

https://eminemisgod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ravina Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:42 pm

Yo..thanksss yaar!!!!
ravina
ravina
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Female Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-10-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down