Eminem is God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bobby Creekwater Prepares Second EP Release In Six Months

Go down

Bobby Creekwater Prepares Second EP Release In Six Months Empty Bobby Creekwater Prepares Second EP Release In Six Months

Post  Sanjiv Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:20 pm

BGOV/Shady/Interscope recording artist Bobby Creekwater is readying the release of his second EP in six months. The BC Era Deuce, the follow-up to the critically acclaimed BC Era EP, is scheduled for a limited edition physical release on March 4 via Creekwater's imprint, BGOV, Inc. A collection of eleven new tracks, the BC Era Deuce will not only showcase Bobby Creekwater's incredible lyrical talent, but his production skills as well. And like Creek's previous releases, it will also spotlight BGOV's infinite talent pool, including production by longtime collaborator D’Focis.

To celebrate the album's release, which coincides with Creek's birthday, BGOV, Inc. will release a limited 3,240 copies of BC Era Deuce, with the original BC Era EP as a bonus disc. In each of twenty cities across the U.S. and Canada, 81 copies of the two-disc set will be made available in two lifestyle locations. A full list of participating locations will be published online on February 15 on the new Bobby Creekwater fansite, www.iBobbyCreek.com.

Following the physical distribution, the BC Era Deuce will also be released online via iBobbyCreek.com and the extensive list of websites and blogs who have supported Creek and the BGOV movement since the October 2008 release of the original BC Era EP. These bloggers, DJs, and journalists have played an integral role in Bobby Creekwater's effort to connect fully with the fans who have been patiently and eagerly awaiting his major label debut LP, A Brilliant Mistake.

A self-admitted "studio rat," Bobby Creekwater decided with the release of the BC Era EP that it was time to reconnect with his fans. "There are so many people who connect with my music," he explains. "And I don't just mean the fans. There's a new wave of artists who, like myself, feel that quality music is what has been missing from the game. But the fans are the most important aspect of this community. And in making myself more accessible to the fans, I've found a growing audience. I felt it was time to show them how much they are appreciated. To let them see that their support is not in vain. And to feed the game with this gift that I've been given."

In preparation for his new release, Creek has been "feeding" the online community with new and previously unreleased music on a weekly basis. The February launch of www.iBobbyCreek.com will create a new home for fans to follow the journey to the release of A Brilliant Mistake. The site will also allow visitors to connect directly with Bobby Creekwater and the BGOV, Inc. family through blog entries, videos, and other exclusive content.

Source:
http://www.dashadyspot.com/news/story.php?subaction=showfull&id=1233858838&archive=&start_from=&ucat=26&
Sanjiv
Sanjiv
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Male Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2008-10-23

https://eminemisgod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down