Eminem is God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4/2/09 Lil Wayne Talks Tats, Changing Name & His Absent Dad

Go down

4/2/09 Lil Wayne Talks Tats, Changing Name & His Absent Dad Empty 4/2/09 Lil Wayne Talks Tats, Changing Name & His Absent Dad

Post  Sanjiv Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:34 pm

50 Cent called into Big Boy's Neighborhood to talk about everything. 50 was recently named the 2nd biggest African American entertainer behind Oprah to which 50 says "I don't really rock with her like that. She will have a racist on her show but she won't have a rapper."

50 got right into the Rick Ross issue saying "You are talking about a guy who is possibly the biggest fraud ever in hip-hop" 50 says, continuing "the guys a correctional officer who absolutely has to have no criminal history or criminal record at all and he writes rhymes about being the biggest drug dealer in miami" 50 did address the issue that he also in a child support case saying he took himself to court "my case I was overpaying and I had to take myself. His case he wasn't paying."

When asked if he feels bad about killing Rick Ross, 50 replied "you already know where i come from. I have less compassion then the average person" Big Boy asked if 50 had more pictures, video or people who can expose Ross, 5th says "I did my homework, Im going to keep going... it's not going to stop"

50 says Rick Ross baby momma said "I like big men and I like having the sense of security because he's bigger... but I got past the that fact he is small man when we are intimate because I had that security" When asked about his relationship with Rick Ross baby mother, 50 says "times are hard, people need affection. we are in a recession, its tough out here, sometimes you need a hug."

50 did talk about other issues. When he was asked who should win the Grammy award for the best rap album out of Jay-Z, T.I., Lupe Fiasco and Lil Wayne, 5th says "Tha Carter" continuing "if I had to pick one of them just because of the numbers. The response to it, he's appealing to a younger audience."

50 Cent called into Big Boy's Neighborhood to talk about everything. 50 was recently nammed the 2nd biggest African American entertainer behind Oprah to which 50 says "I don't really rock with her like that. She will have a racist on her show but she won't have a rapper." .

50 got right into the Rick Ross issue saying "You are talking about a guy who is possibly the biggest fraud ever in hip-hop" 50 says, continuing "the guys a correctional officer who absolutely has to have no criminal history or criminal record at all and he writes rhymes about being the biggest drug dealer in miami" 50 did address the issue that he also in a child support case saying he took himself to court "my case I was overpaying and I had to take myself. His case he wasn't paying."

When asked if he feels bad about killing Rick Ross, 50 replied "you already know where i come from. I have less compassion then the average person" Big Boy asked if 50 had more pictures, video or people who can expose Ross, 5th says "I did my homework, Im going to keep going... it's not going to stop"

50 says Rick Ross baby momma said "I like big men and I like having the sense of security because he's bigger... but I got past the that fact he is small man when we are intimate because I had that security" When asked about his relationship with Rick Ross baby mother, 50 says "times are hard, people need affection. we are in a recession, its tough out here, sometimes you need a hug."

50 did talk about other issues. When he was asked who should win the Grammy award for the best rap album out of Jay-Z, T.I., Lupe Fiasco and Lil Wayne, 5th says "Tha Carter" continuing "if I had to pick one of them just because of the numbers. The response to it, he's appealing to a younger audience."

Source:
http://www.rapbasement.com/lil-wayne/020409-katie-couric-interviews-lil-wayne-about-his-life-music-and-personal-life.html
Sanjiv
Sanjiv
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Male Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2008-10-23

https://eminemisgod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down