Eminem is God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

31/1/09 50 Says "Ima Fuck Up Your Life"

Go down

31/1/09 50 Says "Ima Fuck Up Your Life" Empty 31/1/09 50 Says "Ima Fuck Up Your Life"

Post  Sanjiv Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:39 pm

Calls Out Rick Ross, Lil Wayne, DJ Khaled
----------
50 Cent took to a video blog to discuss the recent events with Rick Ross. Starting off by mocking Lil Wayne saying "You'all caught me, I was working on my new Rock album," 50 explains that he listened to Rick Ross appearance on Shade 45 and Fif says "I don't know these *****... ***** think this is an opportunity to create energy or excitement for the actual release of their record." 50 says he understands but "it will be the kind of attention that when it goes away, you go away, completely, like there is nothing left for your ass, done." 50 pauses to warn Ross saying "your company, the system might feel its a good idea for the moment, till they realize I wont stop. There is no one in control of me, like I do what I want to do."

The G-Unit general says "Im deciding to fuck your life up, Rick Ross Im going to fuck your life up, for fun." Saying he has done this a few times ("there's a list of *****"), 50 hints at his tactics saying he paid for the transcripts of Rick Ross' court case, admitting he only wanted his address. The video shows the documents from the trial, Rick Ross' awards, officer training certificates and more.

50 finished his video blog by saying he is going to Venezuela and when he gets back he has to finish a "few songs with Em and Dr Dre in the studio" and when he is done, he is going to continue with his mission. 50 didn't forget to leave out DJ Khaled saying he's a "faggot".

Source:
http://www.rapbasement.com/50-cent/013109-50-cent-says-hes-going-to-ruin-rick-ross-life-baits-lil-wayne-mocks-dj-khaled.html
Sanjiv
Sanjiv
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Male Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2008-10-23

https://eminemisgod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down