Eminem is God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“Scarface Is Dead”

Go down

“Scarface Is Dead” Empty “Scarface Is Dead”

Post  Bunny Rabbit Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:17 pm

According to a recent video featuring Scarface and Slim (of 112), Face has confirmed claims of his retirement as being true.

“Scarface is dead, yeah, he’s dead,” Face stated. “The artist formerly known as Face is going to produce some shit on Slim’s album, but it won’t be Face no more, Face is dead.”
“Scarface Is Dead” 2050425595_3c4fba9baa
The former Gheto Boys member has had a long and successful career, releasing a total of nine solo albums and making several guest appearances with rappers such as the late Tupac Shakur, Tech N9ne and Beanie Sigel.

“I wanted to broaden my horizon in music, I grew up in a band, I play everything,” Face continued. “As influential as I am in the industry, it would be wrong to stay in the music and not bring it back.”

According to an interview with MTV, Face will only consider rapping again if he was to collaborate with Beanie Sigel, Ice Cube, Jay-Z or Nas.

In related news, Face’s ninth and final studio album, titled Emeritus was released earlier this month.

So far, Emeritus has received positive reviews, topping at No. 25 on the Billboard 200 and selling a total of 57,435 units in its first two weeks.

The album continues to progress well in album sales.
Bunny Rabbit
Bunny Rabbit
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Male Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2008-10-27

https://www.facebook.com/findfriends.php?ref_friends#/home.php?re

Back to top Go down