Eminem is God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12/12/08 Chris brown is the year's top most pop artist

Go down

12/12/08 Chris brown is the year's top most pop artist Empty 12/12/08 Chris brown is the year's top most pop artist

Post  Sanjiv Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:13 pm

Chris Brown has had a great year. His 2nd album "Exclusive" has sold close to 2 million copies, he got two Grammy Award nominations, and he recently snagged the Billboard's top pop artist of the year spot. Brown says now he plans to let his album "die down" saying "Then I'm going to go away for a little while so people won't get tired of me," he says with a laugh. "After that I'll come back and give them some bangers."

Don't get it twisted, Chris isn't done working. He is currently working with his girlfriend Rihanna on new music "I actually have a couple of songs written already that would be dope collaborations between me and her," he says. "And I'm writing for her new album now." Brown says he also "did a couple of songs for the Jonas Brothers, but I don't know if they took any of them. And I did a couple of songs with the Backstreet Boys and the Pussycat Dolls. I've also been writing songs for several new girl groups who are coming out."

Next year Chris Brown will release his first artist, the 13-year-old Scooter Smiff. Signed to his CBE label through Interscope Records, Smiff will have Chris on the first single "Head Of My Class." Chris says "I will also have another label through Jive that's still in the works," he says. "Urban acts are the hardest to pick because of the competition level that's out there right now. You don't want to choose a novelty artist who's only going to give you one record."

Source:
http://www.rapbasement.com/chris-brown/121208-chris-brown-nammed-billboards-top-pop-artist-plans-new-music-with-girlfriend-rihanna.html
Sanjiv
Sanjiv
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Male Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2008-10-23

https://eminemisgod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down