Eminem is God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

11/12/08 50's Tells Release Date Challeges You In Video Game

Go down

11/12/08 50's Tells Release Date Challeges You In Video Game Empty 11/12/08 50's Tells Release Date Challeges You In Video Game

Post  Sanjiv Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:50 pm

50 Cent is always up for a challenge, even with video games. His 2nd video game, "Blood In The Sand," hits stores next month and 50 is already promoting it. The new game will feature exclusive never-before-heard new tracks from 50 and his G-Unit members. "There's 19 tracks that [people] haven't heard before on the actual video game, Of course, the hit music that I'm sure [fans] would be interested in, I put on there also." 50 continued, saying "I actually had the opportunity to play it, and I'm pretty good at it. If anybody out there wants to create a challenge or wants to bet some money online, we could play the game right now"

Ever since 50 Cent decided to push his album back to next year, it hasn't been clear when exactly it would hit stores. In a new interview with MTV, 50 revealed the album will hit stores on February 4th of next year. The new album, "Before I Self Destruct," is part of Interscope Record's big releases coming soon, which many people call the "three-headed-monster" as it includes new albums from mega-selling rappers Eminem and Dr Dre in addition to the G-Unit general.
Sanjiv
Sanjiv
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Male Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2008-10-23

https://eminemisgod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down