Eminem is God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

25/11/08 Shawty Lo - Replies To Fight With T.I. - Blames TIP

Go down

25/11/08 Shawty Lo - Replies To Fight With T.I. - Blames TIP Empty 25/11/08 Shawty Lo - Replies To Fight With T.I. - Blames TIP

Post  Sanjiv Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:00 am

As we previously reported, T.I. and Shawty Lo's crews got into two altercations last night at the Dirty Awards in Atlanta. Now Shawty Lo is replying. Reports said the first fight started when Shawty Lo performed a diss version of a T.I. crew member song but Shawty says that isn't correct, “I didn’t go and start nothing. If they rewind the cameras, they’ll see how it started, I’m a man. I respect every man as a man. If a man disrespects me, what am I supposed to do? T.I. needs to contain his people. We’re not standing down. I performed my music" Shawty told MTV, continuing "I didn’t come to start no beef with him. I gave Tip a shout out at the BET [Hip-Hop] Awards.”

Shawty Lo says T.I's crew started the fight saying “Basically, I didn’t start saying anything about Tip. I was performing my music. During ‘Foolish,’ all of them was coming in front of the stage doing their mugging. After ‘Dunn, Dunn,’ I performed the dis record ‘Don’t I.’ That’s what made me perform the diss record. I ain’t gonna lie; they was disrespecting me. I wasn’t gonna let them disrespect me.”

Shawty Lo says T.I. and himself even talked back stage about squashing the beef, “He told me the beef was over with. I said, ‘If the beef was let go, me and you have to publicize it. We have to do it together.’ He agreed to do that, and we shook hands in the back room.” Lo says T.I. then taunted him during his speech saying “if somebody’s got a problem with me, do something better than me.” Shawty Lo finished by making it clear, "Where I live is for real. I ain’t got nothing against homes. He’s got family, I got family. I’m not trying to kill him, he’s not trying to kill me. I got fans that love me. He’s not not gonna run all over me. I ain’t Lil’ Flip.”

Source:
http://www.rapbasement.com/shawty-lo/112508-shawty-lo-replies-to-fight-with-t.i.-says-tip-started-it-all.html
Sanjiv
Sanjiv
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Male Number of posts : 718
Registration date : 2008-10-23

https://eminemisgod.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down